Rail Cargo Hungaria operates an integrated management system based on a quality management system and thereby, ensures that our services meet the highest quality, health, labour, and environmental protection, as well as rail safety requirements.
The ISO 9001:2015 certification is a proof of quality that is accepted and required by the industry to ensure efficiency in the following key areas:
- Standardisation to meet customer requirements
- Documentation of value-creating and supporting processes
- Continuous improvements with verifiable efficacy checks
- Effective consulting and resource management
- Consistent system monitoring
- Ensuring expertise, awareness and training of the staff
ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard which goes beyond the statutory occupational health and safety regulations, and includes requirements set forth to improve occupational health and safety in the following areas:
- Risk determination, assessment and management
- Occupational health and safety objectives and health-protection programmes
- Emergency precautions and measures
- Handling and investigation of accidents, incidents and non-compliance
- Management assessment and auditing
The ISO 14001:2015 standard sets out the requirements for an environmental management system, supporting the company in controlling the impact of its activities, products and services on the environment and to continuously improve its environmental performance.
As such, ISO 14001:2015 offers comprehensive benefits for the company by
- Defining clear scopes of responsibility and the documentation thereof, establishing clarity, effectiveness and efficiency
- Minimising risk through the risk assessment of environmental processes
- Timely detection of environmental problems
- Preventing environmentally harmful incidents through respective measures
- Ensuring a high degree of legal certainty
- Reducing the risk of the personal liability of management and employees
- Building a positive image in public
Our certified safety management system complies with Act CLXXXIII of 2005 on Railway Transport, Directive 2016/798/EU and EU Regulation 2018/762. The existence and operation of the system is the basic requirement for obtaining the railway company permit granted by the Railway Authorities Department of the Ministry of Innovation and Technology (ITM) and is a guarantee of operational safety and security.
ISO 22000:2018 and GMP+
By defining the requirements of the International Food Safety Management System, the ISO 22000:2018 standard helps players of the food supply chain in the safe provision of foodstuffs to consumers. The Good Manufacturing Practice System (GMP+) is a feed safety assurance system, developed for businesses producing, trading or transporting feeds or raw materials for feeds. The objective of the system is to ensure the monitoring of the entire feed chain, from producers of raw materials to transport organisations and livestock farmers.
With these certifications, our company again proves that it offers its services to customers transporting foodstuffs or feed, while complying with strict food and feed safety requirements (such as maintaining the appropriate level of cleanliness of railway wagons).
Our company operates a system according to the standard Information Technology. Security Engineering. Information Security Management Systems.
We consider it particularly important that the security of the information held by our company is comprehensive and that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and information is continuously (and proportionate to the risks) ensured.
The information security certificate confirms that our company operates appropriate control and protection mechanisms in accordance with the requirements of the standard in order to maintain information security.
Annual energy consumption report
Pursuant to the provisions of Act LVII of 2015 on energy efficiency, we employ an energy specialist and carry out four energy audits each year.